Single Storey Rear Extension-Permitted Development
Includes 3D Laser Survey
Please Note: Our rear extension package is based on the width of the extension not exceeding the width of the original house
Our Prices are ALL INCLUSIVE, there is No VAT to add. The price you see is the price you pay
If you have any questions regarding our packages please call us on 020 3633 5311 or use the Product Enquiry form in the Tab’s section below.
Your Permitted Development Package Includes, a full internal 3D Laser Survey, your Permitted Development Drawings, your Building Regulations Drawings & Specifications and your Submissions.
The Package is divided in to 3 Stages & Payments as follows:
A deposit is payable when requesting your 3D Survey & placing your order.
Included in Stage 1.
• 3D Laser Scan Full Measured Survey (full optimised 3D laser scan of your existing building)
• Photographic Survey (full Photo-fixation survey of your existing building)
• Existing Floor Plans scaled at 1:100
Your existing floor plans are sent to you for your approval prior to moving to Stage 2.
50% or your remaining order balance is required prior to moving to Stage 2.
Included in Stage 2.
• Existing Plans and Elevations scaled at 1:100
• 3D Visualisation Modelling, Existing
• OS Mapping Site Location Plan Scaled at 1:1250
• OS Mapping Site Block Plan Scaled at 1:200
Your plans are sent to you for your approval prior to moving to Stage 3.
the remaining order balance is required prior to moving to Stage 3.
Included in Stage 3.
• Proposed Plans and Elevations scaled at 1:100
• 3D Visualisation Modelling, Proposed
• Changes to your draft proposed layout drawings
• Detailed Building Regulation Drawings
• Our drawings include a Detailed Internal Cross Section
• Full expert advice and support
• Your plans are emailed to you, for your approval prior to submission.
• Apply on your behalf for a Certificate of Lawfulness (this confirms that your project is Lawful under permitted development – Council fees not included)
• Act as your Agent (Until a Decision Notice is Awarded)
• Submit your Building Regulations Application on your behalf (Council application fee is not included)
• Act as your Agent and liaise with Building Control to ensure a Full Plans Approval is awarded
• Advise on Structural Engineers to obtain specialist structural calculations if required (Structural Engineers fees separate and start from just £95)