Loft Conversion No Dormer-Permitted Development
Includes Building Regulations & 3D Laser Survey
Please Note: Our side extension and infill packages are based on the width of the extension not exceeding half the width of the original house
If you have any questions regarding our packages please use the Product Enquiry form on the Tab's section below.
Start By Reserving Your Survey Date & Time
Once you have reserved your survey please continue to configure your package using the options below, then continue to checkout to purchase your package.
Your Permitted Development Package Includes, a full internal 3D Laser Survey, your Permitted Development Drawings, your Building Regulations Drawings & Specifications and your Submissions.
The Package is divided in to 3 Stages & Payments as follows:
A deposit is payable when requesting your 3D Survey & placing your order.
Included in Stage 1.
• 3D Laser Scan Full Measured Survey (full optimised 3D laser scan of your existing building)
• Photographic Survey (full Photo-fixation survey of your existing building)
• Existing Floor Plans scaled at 1:100
Your existing floor plans are sent to you for your approval prior to moving to Stage 2.
50% or your remaining order balance is required prior to moving to Stage 2.
Included in Stage 2.
• Existing Plans and Elevations scaled at 1:100
• OS Mapping Site Location Plan Scaled at 1:1250
• OS Mapping Site Block Plan Scaled at 1:200
Your plans are sent to you for your approval prior to moving to Stage 3.
the remaining order balance is required prior to moving to Stage 3.
Included in Stage 3.
• Proposed Plans and Elevations scaled at 1:100
• Changes to your draft proposed layout drawings (3 Changes Included)
• Detailed Building Regulation Drawings
• Our drawings include a Detailed Internal Cross Section
• Full expert advice and support
• Your plans are emailed to you, for your approval prior to submission.
• Apply on your behalf for a Certificate of Lawfulness (this confirms that you project is Lawful under permitted development – Council fees not included)
• Act as your Agent (Until a Decision Notice is Awarded)
• Submit your Building Regulations Application on your behalf (Council application fee is not included)
• Act as your Agent and liaise with Building Control to ensure a Full Plans Approval is awarded
• Advise on Structural Engineers to obtain specialist structural calculations if required (Structural Engineers fees separate and start from just £95)
• 3D Visualisation Models Existing (optional)
• 3D Visualisation Models Proposed (optional)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.