Building Regulations Drawings
Building Regulations Drawings are the standards for design, construction and alterations to virtually every building. They standards are developed by the Government and approved by Parliament.
The Building Regulations also contain a list of requirements (referred to as Schedule 1) that are designed to ensure minimum standards for health, safety, welfare, convenience, energy efficiency, sustainability and to prevent misuse, abuse or contamination of water supplies.
These regulations set national standards for building work, whether its on a major new development or an extension or alterations to your home.
We have a 100% success rate in obtaining building regulations approval for our clients, providing fully annotated, detailed building regulation drawings, these Building Regulations Drawings will also enable your builder to quote on the build costs for your project.
Following our initial feasibility assessment of your project, which we conduct remotely free of charge, we would be able to advise you of what permissions you would require. Most, if not all works will require building regulations approval, so get in touch and we will be happy to help! We will Prepare your Building Regulations Drawings and submit the building regulations application to your local authority on your behalf and act as you agent, dealing with ongoing questions and information that may be required by building control.Building Regulations Drawings – The SMART Way!
Our Building Regulations Drawings Upgrade Package includes:
• Upgrade of Planning Drawings to Detailed Building Regulations Drawings scaled at 1:50
• Our drawings include an Internal Cross Section showing foundation detail
• Drawings include construction detail call-outs at 1:20/1:50
• In addition to the Building Regulations Drawings specifications, we provide a separate Job Specific, Building Regulations Specifications Document, with Construction detail call-outs
• Full expert advice and support
• Completion of the necessary documentation for submission to your local Building Control
• Submit your Building Regulations Application on your behalf (Council application fee is not included)
• Act as your Agent and liaise with Building Control to ensure a Full Plans Approval is awarded
• Advise on Structural Engineers to obtain specialist structural calculations if required (Structural Engineers fees separate and start from just £95)